Home / News & Insights / August 18, 2020 / ...
The Certified Agency Difference
What difference does a Certified Agency really make? Let’s break it down:
- Commercial Collection Agencies of America members carry a minimum of $300,000 surety bond coverage for your firm’s protection
- Members’ professional practices help attain maximum dollar recovery
- Members have qualified for a Certificate of Accreditation and Compliance by fulfilling rigorous certification requirements
- Members promptly remit funds to your firm
- A strict code of ethics is followed by each member
- Financial and procedural overview by Commercial Collection
- Agencies of America of each member ensures on-going adherence to requirements
- Members maintain separate trust accounts for collected funds
- Member agencies have been in business for a minimum of four (4) years
- Agency executives are required to fulfill continuing education annually
- Members assist in choosing legal counsel if necessary
- Creditors can call the Executive Director of Commercial Collection Agencies of America if a problem arises
Brennan & Clark is proud to be a Founding Member of Commercial Collection Agencies of America. Get in touch with us to learn more about how to put those assurances to work for your business.