Why should you work with an agency that is a Commercial Collection Agencies of America member?
Well, according to the CCAofA, it can be broken down into 10 key reasons.
- Members carry a minimum of $300,000 surety bond coverage for your firm’s protection
- Members’ professional practices help attain maximum dollar recovery
- Members have qualified for a Certificate of Accreditation and Compliance by fulfilling rigorous certification requirements
- Members promptly remit funds to your firm
- A strict code of ethics is followed by each member
- Financial and procedural overview by Commercial Collection
- Agencies of America of each member ensures on-going adherence to requirements
- Members maintain separate trust accounts for collected funds
- Member agencies have been in business for a minimum of four (4) years
- Agency executives are required to fulfill continuing education annually
- Members assist in choosing legal counsel if necessary
- Creditors can call the Executive Director of Commercial Collection Agencies of America if a problem arises
Source: Commercial Collection Agencies of America – www.commercialcollectionsagenciesofamerica.com
When it comes to commercial collections, Brennan & Clark are special. We’ve not come across any other agency that can compete
– B&C client from the insurance sector
If you’re interested in partnering with an accredited CCAofA agency, then get in touch with us and let’s talk about how we can start making a difference to your business.